In the first part of our Data Science self-study materials, we provided motivated beginners with the essential resources they need to better understand the fundamentals of mathematical analysis, algorithms, statistics, SQL and other key concepts required for stepping into the exciting world of Data Science. And now, for those who are ready to advance to the next level and delve deeper into these subjects, we would like to share some additional resources.
Traditionally, all sources are organized by topics for your convenience.
- Start Mathematics for Machine Learning: Linear Algebra course to familiarize yourself with the concepts of vectors and matrices, which will facilitate your transition to solving linear algebra problems and applying these principles in machine learning.
- Explore Linear Algebra for Machine Learning and Data Science course to master the fundamental mathematics toolkit of machine learning.
- Immerse into Essential Linear Algebra for Data Science course to learn the most fundamental linear algebra without unnecessary proofs and concepts you may never use.
- Look through the well-illustrated overview of linear algebra basics in bite-sized video format.
- Check out Calculus for Machine Learning and Data Science course to familiarize yourself with the multivariate calculus required to build many common machine learning techniques.
- Continue diving deep into the topic with Mathematics for Machine Learning: Multivariate Calculus course.
- Explore the Essence of Calculus in bite-sized video format.
Probability & Statistics
- Start Probability & Statistics for Machine Learning and Data Science course to gain a comprehensive understanding of the mathematics underlying common algorithms and data analysis techniques.
- Dive into Probability Theory: Foundation for Data Science course to understand the foundations of probability and its relationship to statistics and data science.
- Expand your knowledge and prepare for more advanced topics in statistical thinking and machine learning with the Stanford University: Introduction to Statistics course.
- Explore the Essence of Probability in bite-sized video format.
These resources will help make your Data Science learning journey seamless and exciting. If you're genuinely passionate about diving deep into the captivating world of data, explore our available Data Science programs and join us to broaden your knowledge and enrich it with hands-on experience.